Courtney Smith Delfausse, PT, DPTEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Regis University in 2008. She has worked in various outpatient settings, specializing in the area of women’s health and pelvic care. She studied under expert clinicians and has refined her skill set through continuing education in pelvic floor management, prenatal and postpartum intervention, and muscle energy techniques. She also has expertise in temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD) and gait training. Courtney is committed to evidence-based practice and believes her role as a physical therapist is to facilitate independence and freedom for her patients; everyone should live the unrestricted lifestyle he/she desires. She enjoys listening to and partnering with her patients to individualize her intervention to achieve the greatest outcome. Courtney moved to Colorado from the northeast in 2003 and loves everything the state has to offer. She thoroughly enjoys skiing, biking, hiking, camping and rafting throughout Colorado.
- Licensed physical therapist since 2008
- Ongoing continuing education in manual therapy, pelvic pain syndromes, prenatal and postpartum care, and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Trigger point dry needling
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO
- Bachelor of Science in Religious Studies, Colby College, Waterville, ME