Shoko Natsume, PT, DPTEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After spending 7 years as an engineer, Shoko decided that she wanted to work with people in a more direct and rewarding way. She went back to school and received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Regis University in 2018. She has experience in a variety of settings with a focus in pelvic health and orthopedics including the spine, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle. Shoko has a passion for lifelong learning and is committed to using evidence-based practice. She believes in empowering her patients by providing individualized and holistic care and working together with her patients to achieve the lifestyle they desire. Shoko was raised in the Pacific Northwest and moved to Colorado in 2014. She enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her family and friends, including her husband Calvin and their dog Hobbes.
- Licensed Physical Therapists since 2018.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2015, Women’s Health and Orthopedic Section Memberships.
- Ongoing continuing professional education in pelvic health, orthopedics, and manual therapy.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Regis University, Denver, CO
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA